Darrin Huth has owned and operated Pukalani Physical Therapy since 2005. Originally from Ohio, he graduated with a degree in Physical Therapy from the University of Toledo in consortium with the Medical College of Ohio. He specializes in vestibular and headache disorders.
A few career highlights are listed below:
- Board Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist (OCS)
- Certified Orthopedic Manual Therapist of the Spine by IAOM-US (COMT)
- Certificate of Achievement for Vestibular Rehab: competency-based course at Emory University
- Advances in Vestibular rehab at Duke University
- Titleist Performance Institute Certified Medical Professional Level 2
- EXOS (formally Athletes performance) Mentorship training for the Rehab specialist
- EXOS Certified performance Specialist (XPS)
- SMFA Certified in Select Functional Movement Assessment
- Advanced training in sports concussion management
In his spare time, he enjoys hiking, mountain biking, and fly fishing.